Expert Dietary Counseling
Your pet's dietary requirements will change significantly based on their age, status, breed, and general health. Because of this, we offer dietary counseling to help you determine what food will best fit their needs.
Although you may not think it's a big deal, even carrying a little extra weight can have a detrimental effect on your pet's health, leading to many serious long-term conditions. We are happy to create a plan to reduce or maintain that weight.
We can also offer dietary counseling for pets suffering from allergies, kidney disease, arthritis, or other internal conditions.
We look forward to working with you and your pet to provide a medically supervised, veterinarian-approved nutrition plan to help them stay happy and healthy for years to come!
Benefits of Dietary Counseling
Pets with any of the following conditions could stand to benefit from a personalized dietary plan included with our dietary counseling services:
- Kidney disease
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Dermatological issues (skin and coat disorders)
How can Dietary Counseling help me?
Our dietary counseling services can help address concerns you might have with your pet's nutrition and health. It can also help you:
- Manage food allergies
- Decode nutritional labels
- Control health conditions such as diabetes
- Help your pet achieve a healthy weight for their breed, size, and age
- Learn which foods, and how much food, to feed your pet for optimal health
- Choose an appropriate food for your pet based on their specific requirements and your budget